My Plan-between NOW and Jan 1

I always had the 6th month milestone in my mind and with the reaching of that milestone I would take one week completely off from hard workouts. I would give myself a whole week off. Well.. now that I am here.. I have decided to change it up a bit. I will give myself 7 days to use between now and Jan 1. Those seven days will be used for days to have as no workout days. No mind you I WILL do some form exercise.. just not as hard. I think what will end up happening is I will do low impact cardio.. like walking the puppy.. instead of Hiit running. So the Habit of exercise is still in my day.

I think this next challenge I will try and add in some flylady techniques into my day. I want to become more consistant and habitual when it comes to house cleaning. I also want to incorporate reading some bible study type books during this challenge. here is two I would like to start with. You can check them out on amazon if you like. I have read both about a year or maybe longer ago.. they are both books I can read and reread. I would like to take a longer time during this challenge and focus and search scriptures that she brings up... ..

Praise Her in the Gates: The Calling of Christian Motherhood
by Nancy Wilson "Today the Church is characterized by much confusion about the role of the mother..."

The Fruit Of Her Hands
by Nancy Wilson "Know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: for men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient..."

So.. Adding a bit more to my plate this next challenge.. but I am looking forward to progress in all areas of my life.. not just physically.

off to bed for now..
blessings!

PS>. I am SOOOOO sore from yesterdays workout.. dont think I will be able to get out of be tomorrow! .... if you hear a faint scream in the middle of the night.. that ME getting out of bed to go potty! :) hehhe

Comments

Josha said…
sore is definitely good! It's good to take time off from hard workouts. Your body will really respond when you get back to it! You're right that the habit is what needs to keep going! It's so easy to get out of it! You are doing so great...I love the pictures in your last post!