Ups and downs of BFL

Ahh.. the ups and downs of my Body for Life.
Today has been going good so far.. I did start the day by grabbing a dr pepper and a marathon bar and heading out the door to take DH to work and the to Hobby Lobby. I took two sips of the DP and couldnt stand the taste! .. ate the marathon bar. Got water when I got home. Well.. I havent been feeling that energetic today.. I think its cause of hormones.. but who knows. I started fighting back a headache about an hour ago.. and decided instead of going in and eating a bunch of carbs (crackers) I would make a shake. (guess what kind?).. well.. as I sit hear drinking it.. I am feeling so much better! .. so far +)..

I wanted to post my meals. I seem to be really struggling with getting totally back on track.. During the winter months I just want to drink hot chocolate or apple cider and eat short bread cookies or texas trash! (my favorite!).. so.. I think posting my meals will help keep me accountable again ... to you .. (please keep asking about my eats)

Todays Xmasmeals
meal 1 marathon bar 2 sips of dp.. water(about 45 min later)
meal 2 chex mix and tea (see! ugh!)
Meal 3 2 eggs scrabbled with onion and bell pepper made into a burrito (better)
meal 4 banana shake water.
upcoming meals:
meal 5 .. planning ahead.. hamburger open faced -after my lifting-
meal 6 another shake.

OK.. thanks.. now I feel since I wrote it down you know I have possitive pressure to stay on track. ! thanks!

back to my artwork.. then lifting.. more later

WORKOUT COMPLETE.
I feel so much better.. I dont know if its from working out OR the two tylenol I took thirty mins before.
But I am glad either way.. heres the workout

PUSHUPS: 12.10.8.6 (mens pushups).. with burnouts flies on the bench and press (12 of each)
Shoulders: seated flies 12.10.8.6 with press as burnouts
Tris: laying presses 12.10.8.15... yes 15 .. I decided to just do the burnout tonight with heavy weight and get on with my night.. I was tired already and feeling it in my tris from all those pushups.. .. gona feel it tomorrow.

I think I have come to a conclusion. I am addicted to tea! .. with LOTS of sugar. So.. I talked it over with DH and I am going to go back to taking the Hydroxycut for my caffeine and blood pressure issues. I will then only drink WATER. I will go tomorrow and get some more and start as soon as I get it. I have been frustrated because I feel bad (low blood pressure) unless I drink lots of tea.. or eat lots of salt.) .. so.. I will give this another try.. or try and just find some other caffine supplement I can use.
I also think my blood pressure issue is what is making me feel so cold all all all the time.. and of course LOW energy. so.. we will see if this will do the trick.. if not.. I MIGHT head back to the doctor. MIGHT.

so thats all for tonight.. I better head back to the kitchen and finish cooking supper (hamburger patty smothered with brown gravy and topped with sauted mushroom and onion, steamed squash and zucchini as well as carrots. I will probably have one slice of bread with it. (I love my bread in gravy!).. YUM.

another day down 19 to go until this challenge is complete!
12 days until six month workout anniversary

Happy PnP! (seems I am living the NOT PERFECTION part a lot more these days :) hehe..


r

Comments

Josha said…
You're living the progress part too. Hey, being cold and having low energy and headaches...have you had your thyroid thoroughly checked out? I go to a doc that specializes in women's hormones and health and am taking progesterone...NO more headaches. Interesting, thought I'd share.