Fitting it in.

Well... short post for tonight.. company is on its way.. and I have floors to mop and supper dishes to clean..

I have not worked out today (unless you call housecleaning workin out)... but I have a plan for tomorrow..
I will have today as my free-off day from working out.. and I will do my lifting tomorrow after our family eats its big breakfast... OR after we eat the big lunch (around2pm).. goal is before bed tomorrow night I will have done my lifts i missed today. (chest, shoulders, and tris).. then Sunday I will do cardio.. that way I have not "missed" a workout for this week. :)

I fixed FISH tonight for the first time.. it was whiting.. tasted a little fishy but it has 21 grams of protein.. I also had mixed veggies cooked in a skillet.. and BOY was it good (zucchini, squash, onion, mushroom, red and green bell pepper, garlic salt, a bit of season salt, YUMMY!).. I had three helpings! :)

now its time to go clean up my mess! ..
good news on the BFL energy front! .. ITS BACK!.. woke up this morning full of energy.. I ate GREAT all day today.. with the exception of 6 oz of hot DrPepper. (gross huh?).. DH had some coffee that smelled great but I just couldnt bring myself to taste it.. (shoot.)

five bfl meals today .. when I get my shake at 930 :) .. a great day!
----(also.. DH said he will do the program with me.. in Jan .. Josha .. is your DH doing it too? .. maybe we could do a couples thing.. A? .. how bout getting your DH .. :) .. is it possible? it would be so cool!)

k.. gotta go..

dishes

PnP

Comments

Josha said…
Yes, my hubby wants to do it. Problem is that he travels so much, it would be hard for him to manage. Plus works insanely long hours. So, he was thinking of "unofficially" doing it the best he can manage. I'm so excited that you are excited about January! Me too!
Josha said…
I'm so happy that blogger let me comment you...I think I will comment again just for the fun of it!
Josha said…
he he! Very cool!