007 workout

Another day without a schedule.. heres how the day went. Breakfast made for kids after seeing DH off to work.. .. thought about working out.. but didnt (too cold).. decided to go to super walmart instead.. then the library.. .. get home.. clean house.. leave to go with DH to Olive Garden and then to see Bond. Had a great time.. ate breadsticks and alfredo.. def. off program.. but this was the first date I have been on with DH in months! .. Bond was a great movie.. I liked it a lot.. (i can go into why later)

So.. I had decided about 11 this morning to just have this as my free day and not workout.. or worry about what I was eating.. WEll.. it seems this life style is actually .. REALLY becoming habit.. forced habit sometimes but habit. I say that cause on the way home from the movie.. I had a urge to workout.. SO.. not 15 min after getting home.. I hit the weights..

Chest: flies 15.12.10.8.10.. with burnouts press 20lbs @24 times.. The 10 on the end of my set .. after my set of 8.. it was with 25lbs in each hand! I couldnt believe how strong I felt tonight.. could it be the breadsticks? hum
shoulders: 12.10.8.6. sitting flies with arms straight.. then burnouts with press 24
tris: 15.12.10.8.6 with burnouts on bench .. tri press. 24

So.. I then.. during my workout.. began craving my banana puddin shake.. .. and will fix that in a minute.. YUMMY!

so thats it..

One workout down two to go until challenge to is complete! (and the dreaded after pictures)

PS
I guess my ab workout yesterday which is didnt post about was ok.. I actually have sore abs today.

Comments