not quite 50... but not 10 either

well.. as I sit here in san antonio I breath heavy in the exaustion of the christmas classic sprint competition. I am happy to say. .that I did pretty darn well against my 14 year old nephew... the first sprint .. he won.. only because I slipped at the beginning and started laughing.. the second sprint.. I declare was a tie!... not bad for an almost fourty year old mother of three!..

Our pushup contest ... nephew.. 26 huffin and puffin.. this hot mom.. 25.. not huffin and puffin.. I could have done a couple of more but decided to quit :),,, what fun this has been... an of course I have easter to look forward too.... for our next competion :)

I have had a great christmas... but havent felt as good as I do right now.. in a bout four days... its amazing how great i feel when I excersise!

SO.. I will go for now... so looking forward to next week.. and the start of CH3..

merry christmas.. and if you are feeling old..go pick a kid and run sprints against him.. even if you do lose. atleast you are not on the sidelines :) and you will have great laughs too!

blessings
r

Comments

Mom2t said…
So does that mean that you are really fast for a almost 40 year old or that Joshua is really slow for a 14 year old? I do pretty well again two three year olds.....but they must be really slow! Happy Xmas!!
Ruthie said…
well.. I like to think I am fast for a almost 40 year old.. and esp considering his legs are almost as long as I am tall.. I have a lot more steps to take compared to his..
as far as him being slow.. well.. last christmas I SMOKED him.. this time .. he was a lot faster.. I figure by easter he will blow me out of the water.. but .. hey.. doesn't hurt to try!..
I told him that when I am 90 and he is 66 it will be fun to see who has the fastest walker! :) I think I have started yet another family tradition :) hehe