Long walk, treadmill, and travel plan

Well.. I got up this morning and after eating breakfast took the puppy for a long walk. She is the funniest thing.. she HATES leaving the house.. and pulls back against me refusing to come with me.. She does this for the first 5 min or so.. when she finally figures out that I am in charge and that she is not going to win she walks great.. but when we turn home.. boy.. she wants to get out in the lead.. which is a no no.. Anyway.. I love the fact that she is a home body and I think as she gets older she will enjoy walking. BUT.. I feel so bad cause when I got home she was licking her paws.... ends up she has four little soars on her her four little paws... :( from resisting the walk.. ..
On the great side of things she has tons of energy and loves to run.. so I think she is going to a great encouragement for me to get my runs in .. and may even motivate me to run more.. :)

Well.. I mentioned on joshas comment that we just got a treadmill given to us. DH has been wanting another treadmill for a long time.. so we could do cardio together. .. I have always said "no" .. we dont need that.. Well.. its funny how many times we have said "oh it would be nice to have this or that" and a few months later.. we get it free or really really cheap. (more on that later).. Anyway.. its a fold up treadmill and I suggested that we move it into our bedroom for the winter.. but now I think DH is wanting to keep it in the garage so we can workout together....

We leave in the AM after church to head south. I plan on taking Sun, Mon and Tues off. I will be taking puppy on short walks as her paws allow and of course I have my pushup contest with my nephew (spose to do 50 .. dont think its gona happen but I will do as many as I can)... but other than that.. nothin else.

I will have internet access while I am there.. so I will prob post a bit or at least check my email

gotta go pack.
more later
r

Comments

Christy said…
Pffff! I bet you could do 50 with one arm behind your back! I love my cousin J, but I bet you can beat him! :-)

Have a Merrrrrrrry Christmas!
Josha said…
Merry Christmas! Takin' some time off for the holidays too...Will probably post a couple of times during the week, and do HIITs, pushups, frogjumps, and sit-ups as I can! I finished my Christmas Challenge...will have to post latest results...I don't know when!