PlanXmas Post: "As the Treadmill Turns"



















(if you havent seen them.. I posted finish pictures on the side bar link to ch2.. also see post below)



Heres the continuing story of the Highs and lows "as the treadmill turns".

Yes. I did it. Heres what it took:
one long sleeve running shirt
one long leg running pant
one fleece jacket
one heavy coat
one stocking hat
two shoes
two socks
some really loud music
the tv
a cup of HOT tea (before)

Heavy coat was off in 8 mins
Fleece jacket was off in 10 mins
hat and other items never came off.. I just couldnt run fast enough.. maybe someday =) hehe

I did five "hiits" three at 7.5 one at 9.3 and one at10,, (having to work my way back up after not running since thanksgiving.

ABs consisted of 25 incline situps followed by 25 incline sit ups with twist. (two sets of these = 100)
25hipups followed right after by 20 simple crunches (two sets of these)

I will do my pushups later this afternoon.. I will do them in sets of ten through out the afternoon. just to build up stamina.

After last nights posts and my after pictures I am refocused on eating correctly. tonight will be a challenge.. we are to go out to eat with DHs staff at Olive Garden. I plan to stay on progam.. but can I resist breadsticks? Uhg.

So. Christmas Challenge workout 1 complete! I am finally feeling focused again! (finally)


(Ready for my water I am retaining to go away! I will feel so much better in two or three days! UGH.)

Comments

Josha said…
Olive Garden would be a challenge...Can you plan on going there again on your free day? That way, it would be easier to resisit the breadsticks today, knowing you will have your fill, guilt-free later. OR...you can order some to go and freeze them until your free day. You could even do that ahead of time so that you already have them at home in your freezer and you know for a certainty that you will have some...later.
Ruthie said…
yeah.. well.. didnt do it.. just ate alfredo and breadsticks anyway. I figure I will just have one less free meal on my free days. It was good.. but its amazing how when you dont eat correctly you dont have as much energy.

great ideas though! thanks! I just decided to slack a bit. oh well. (it will be much easier when tom is done)=)
Josha said…
Good for you! Part of this is learning that you can keep on going even if you allow yourself some off-target meals on special occasions, etc. Let it go, and have your whole free day!