Wednesday's Eats. Facing reality-MY MEASUREMENTS!

Well the little prayer for self control came in handy today! The scriptures fresh on my mind and spirit helped me get through the day without stumbling. Heres the eats so far and what I plan for tonight and tomorrow. Sorry if these "eats" posts bore you.. It does me good to get it down and stay accountable. :)

Meal #1 two eggs made in pam spray (instead of butter) two toast with apple butter (instead of butter) WATER! yes.. you read correctly.. water.
Meal #2 left over program speg. sauce (no noodles) and two toasts with garlic salt only (no butter). Tea.
Meal #3 Almonds and water (oh.. did I just type water again! wow.) [please note that meal number three was while I was out shopping.. at drug emporium actually buying protien. I looked and looked at the protien bars and found 0 i liked.. so i decided to grab a snickers and only eat the peanut part (i give the nugout part to the kids) .. but the candy bar looked like the package had been opened when i got to the car. . so i didnt eat it.. I just ate almonds.)
Meal #4 hamburger patty (no bread) and oven baked fries with ketchup. tea.
Meal #5 will be a shake at about 9pm.

tomorrows plan:
shake after i run
chicken breast something (sandwich or tortillia)
marathon bar and almonds
supper will be oven baked fish (any of you ever cook whiting?) .. with veggie in olive oil
shake at bedtime.

If i get hungry at night I will grab a marathon bar or peanut butter crackers.

And I know all of you were wondering if I really would face reality and measure today.. well.. here you go..
Measuring definitely motivates me to eat correctly! AND start working hard on my workouts! I know its Christmas.. but I REFUSE to gain any more fat! SO.. tuff if I have to stay on program foods when the rest of the world happily eats there way through fudge, chex mix, hot chocolate, and all the other stuff i could add.. I just CANT! I am saddened I have let myself get this far out of progress mode.. but .. better to face it now.. instead of in mid March .. right? right.
so.. with no further delays.. Ladies.. here are my measurements.. in all their glory. enjoy! :) hehe


Measurements:

Chest: 36"
Day30: 35.5 (lost half an inch)
Day42: same

----Dec 13th measurement----
Chest 36 inches. (gained 1/2 inch oops.. I knew that hot chocolate was going somewhere!)

Waist: at belly button: 32.5"
Day30 at belly button: 32.5
Day42 at belly button: 32 (lost .5 inch)

----Dec 13th measurement----
at belly button 33 (gained an inch... too many doughnuts!)

Waist: above belly button: 31"
Day 30 above bell button: 30.5 (lost half an inch)
Day 42 above belly button: 30 (lost .5 inch)

----Dec 13th measurement----
above belly button 32 (gained 2 inches of non muscle!!)

Hips: 38"
D30: 38
D42: 37 3/4 (lost .25 inch)

----Dec 13th measurement----
39 inches (gained 1 1/4 inches .. and ladies .. its NOT muscle!)

Right Thigh: 23"
Day30 right: 23
Day 42 right: 22 (WHAT? a whole inch!)

----Dec 13th measurement----
22 1/8th (gained 1/8th of an inch)

Left Thigh: 22.5"
Day30 left: 22.5
Day 42 left: 22 ( i am evening out .. lost .5 inch)

----Dec 13th measurement----
22 1/4 inches (gained 1/4 inch)

Right Bicep: 11.5"
Day30 right: 11.5
Day 42 right: 11.75" (gained .5 inch.. muscle)

----Dec 13th measurement----
11 1/2 inches (lost 1/4 inch of muscle)?


Left Bicep: 11.75"
Day30 left: 11.75
Day42 left: 12.25 (gained 1 inch muscle!... my left is always stronger)

----Dec 13th measurement----
12 inches (lost 1/4 inch of muscle)

Neck: 12.75"
Day30: 12.5 (lost 1/4 inch)
Day 42: same

----Dec 13th measurement----
12.5 (same) .. thank goodness my neck is the same! :) hehe

Right Wrist: 6"
Day30 right: 5.75 (lost 1/4 inch)
Day42 same

----Dec 13th measurement----
same


Left Wrist: 6"
Day30left: 5.75 (lost 1/4 inch)
Day42lift: same

----Dec 13th measurement----
same

This whole thing is about progress.. I believe if i am not making progress.. I am going backwards..

To honor the God who gave me this body and designed it where it functions better at a healthy weight and fat to muscle ratio.. I know I will stay focused and determined to take care of what He has blessed me with..

Progress today? a definite YES!

Comments