one more workout until 6 month goal!

I can not believe tomorrow is the 18th! I have been so busy this last week with keeping up with things.. or atleast trying to.. that I completely forgot that tomorrow is the day! sweet.

for todays workout I did this:
cardio: two walks with the dog with fast runs built in between..
and ab work .. LOTS of abs in the floor while watching 60 mins with DH.

I am re-energized realizing that tomorrow I reach my goal.

now to go finish watching survivor. :)

more in the morning after my lifting.

blessings

Comments

Josha said…
Super!!! (applause)
Fantastic!!
Magnificent!!
Bravo!!

I'm so impressed!
Josha said…
hey,...just wondering which running skirt you have? Is it the gym girl skirt or the marathon girl skirt??? What do you like about it?
Ruthie said…
I got a nike running skirt. I like it cause its comfy like a part of spandex shorts but is modest at the same time. I like running in it cause it doesnt ride up in between the legs like running shorts do.. plus DH thinks its cute.. It was expensive.. 60.00! .. but worth every penny so far! its like wearing a tennis skirt but one with longer shorts instead of bloomers underneath.

Happy skirt shopping!