Todays Plan


Well.. the bad news is I didnt do cardio yesterday. The good news is I finally finished Macys Name Art. YIPEE! .. Can you see her Name in there? I am excited cause I can now start on Miranda's name .. which is the seven wonders of the ancient world! :).. going to get started on that today.


Its officially day 83.. which I just cant believe.! .. I will do cardio later this afternoon and abs too. Its seems to have gone really fast. I am looking forward to Jan and starting CH#3.. and I think I will really enjoy my week off at Christmas!

More later after I do cardio!

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Mom2t said…
yeah you!!!!
Josha said…
So fun catching up on your life! Beautiful work...Macy will love it! I'm already thinking of what to order for my kids' names. Very good job getting those workouts done when I was too busy with our workshop (see my blog) to even think of working out! Tomorrow is Upper body for me! Today, I am lazzzzeeee. Hubby just left for several days...need comfort food. Ha! So looking forward to getting back into things as I've been "semi-off" for the past 4 days.