So ready-workout update

oh.. I am so ready for the CH3 to begin. I have seven days off from working out and eat correctly and I just dont feel good.
Low energy, tummy aches (last night at 230am) and back problems are really mentally getting me ready to get back on track. Having these days off makes me remember what I use to feel like all the time! I dont like it one bit!.

On the home front.. Yesterday the DH and I worked on cleaning and organizing but the biggest news is we got the garage back to being organized yet again.. with both treadmills and the new to us weight bench.. I will have to post pictures later.. but it sure is more motivating to go workout when you dont have to look at xmas decorations and oil cans all the time :)

I have the eating for life book on hold at the library and will go pick it up today.. I also have cooking lites cookbook and they have some good recipes too.. I am going to try and make our menu plan for the first week and try some new recipes every week.. with the plan to have a menu that is two weeks worth that I can rotate twice a month.

Since I only have given myself seven days off I have used those all up .. so I am now heading to the g-gym to workout.. I will post after I finish.

ps.. I am really missing eveyones posts.. hope you are all doing good.

blessings
(check back soon for update)

-----
1227pm.. just finished my lifting workout.. heres the short and sweet:
Chest: bench press in smith machine 12.10.8.6 with burnouts as incline bench press on smith
shoulders: front row ups (?) not sure what the name is... 12.10.8.6 with burnouts as standing flies
tris: nose breakers with curl bar 12.10.8.6 burnouts 12 dips on the bench and 12 laying extensions

My arms are twitching like crazy so I think I burned them good.. I feel so much better now.. destressed, energized and ready to get on with the day! bring it on! :)

--
now for a little something extra.. ever hear of Superchick? thinking I gona be a fan.. :)
http://www.superchickonline.com/videos/20050829.mov

Comments

Josha said…
yay for Ruth! How fun to catch up with you! I posted a short post. We aren't home yet, but I had a chance to check in...so, HI! Miss our workouts!