no workout sunday

I gave up the workout today. It is ok though.. looking forward to tomorrow anyway. =)

Our sunday has been good. DH stayed home from church with the boys. Nate has a stuffy nose and a sore throat this morning. no fever. I think its allergies AND the fact the bathroom remodel has made out house very very dusty! We went over to a dear friends house to play today.. he only sneezed once while there... walked into the house when we got home.. sneezed 6 times straight. I vacuumed today but its just hard to keep-up with. We have insulation in and hopefully before the week is up we will have a ceiling and sheet-rock! yippee!

I have decided I really need to measure and take some more pictures as well as write my specific xmas challenge goals. I guess I will do that tomorrow or wednesday. .. so check back soon =) .

I have still be craving carbs like crazy and my eats have been pretty bad for me the last three days. I need to toughen up! Need to refocus.. Sounds like I need to get the BFL success stories video like Angell did.. will check and see if our library has it. :)

We have decided to make the three hour drive to get SuLin (we will call her Sue) .. the xmas puppy. The kids and I pretty much decided it was worth a trip there and back in one day just to get her two weeks early. I think the earlier the better as far as training and getting use to the cat.. BUT I am kinda dreading the whole training thing again. The kids really really wanted another dog.. I know its gona be some work for the next year but hopefully we can keep this dog around for a while and not get our hearts broken again :) .. So.. I will leave thurs to drive to pick her up. If DH cant get off work I will just drive with the kids by myself. Should be an exciting day. (I am hoping the puppy sleeps through the night already :)

Comments

Josha said…
have an exciting trip to get your little pup! We got a puppy Christmas before last. Very fun.
I've been off on the eating while company is here, too. Not terrible, just off. I think I will try to get a video too!