UPDATED! "NO workout today.. YET.."

Well.. today had its ups and downs.. but I am feeling so GREAT right now .. mostly because I cleaned out the garage so I will feel like going in there and working out! .. With the construction on the bathroom (sheet-rock etc) and the Holidays (decorations etc) .. and DH selling his old car (all the contents of the trunk).... and getting out the kids winter clothes from the attic (bags everywhere).. my workout area was in a shambles. .. Its now swept and vacuumed and ready to go. .. ..Its funny.. its like i get stressed out when I dont workout now.. .. like its a habit or something! weird.

We will go to eat a DHs mom and dads tonight for stew (DFiL makes great stew).. and I will lift when I get home. I was spose to have done Chest, shoulders, and tris yesterday but I skipped it.. so instead of cardio today.. i will lift. (i did take the dog for a walk.. does that count for light cardio?.. even if I was having to drag her most of the way?).. ..

so.. I will post later tonight.. Adding to this one.. after my workout.

more later!

-----
Well.. Its 940pm and I just finished. .. Chest, shoulders and tris. My arms are shaking so I think I hit all my burnouts! ..

Heres a thought... could I be feeling bad alllllll day because I havent gotten my workout in? I mean.. all day.. the last few weeks I have felt slugish and just really low energy.. finding it hard to get motivated to do what I need to do... Funny thing is.. every night after my workouts I feel better than I have allll day! .. Here are some questions:

*The way I feel all day without working out.. is that how I use to feel alll the time when I never worked out?

*If I feel so much better after I workout.. why do I leave it to the last part of my day?

*Could my working out be so much of a habit that it just feels bad when I dont do it? (just like not brushing my teeth before going to bed!.. just cant do that.. its a habit.. have to brush them.. just doesnt feel right)..

*Wonder what it will take for me to just get up and get my workout done in the morning?

Change is good though.. makes me really ready to start the next challenge and have some goals for the timing of my workouts included in the challenge.
On the eats side of things.. I have been doing ok.. but the "off program" foods I have been eating do give me tummy aches. Its like my body is saying .. "nope.. dont eat it.. its gona come back to haunt you!.." .. funny how if we eat a way long enough its what our bodies consider normal.


ok.. thats all for tonight.. have to get my shake made and ready for bed.

more tomorrow..
blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
Good for you, getting your workout done! I actually like to wait until bedtime sometimes. (lifting) It is relaxing to me, and I sleep better. I wonder if it is a mindset? All day, you are thinking of how you haven't worked out yet and whether or not you will. What if you decided not to worry over it, but to plan to do it at bedtime, and that is the goal instead of keeping it ambiguous and worrying over it?? Sean Philips plans cardio in the morning and lifting in the evening...turns on his favorite music and lifting is part of his bedtime routine. Then, you only workout in the morning every other day and then in the evening every other day. Just some thoughts.