Thursdays Alley Sprints

Well.. just got my cardio finished. I was going to run on the treadmill but the garage is a mess (one of my many projects today) and it was colder in the garage than it was outside. So.. I got creative and ran from corner to corner in my back yard.. then hit the alley and ran sprints. I do think the neighbors dogs enjoyed barking at me.. and the kids thought it was funny. Who knew that cardio could be entertaining as well as good for you!..
After I did 5 sprints in the alley.... I was huffin and puffin.. I came to the patio and did "step ups" on the wooden chair. .. then I jumped rope a few minutes..

I will do ab work in a few minutes but thought I would post while I caught my breath.

Eats are going good so far today. I am hoping this time tomorrow my body will be back to "normal" and I will have that body for life energy back.

I'm keeping this one short today.. to much cleaning to do!


keep on truckin!
ruthie

Comments