Planning

Well I got up this morning and DD and I took the puppy for a long walk.. it was a great morning.. misting rain and no wind! just perfect! ... That was about it for my exercise today.. but better than nothing..
Tomorrow I plan to do lower body.. figuring that its better to lift than do cardio.. trying to at-least keep the muscle I have gained .. I know next week hiits start again.. so its o.k :) .. I must admit I really do miss feeling good. this low impact cardio doesnt give me the rush and stress relief I am use too!

I had an idea tonight.. I am going to plan my weeks meals and post them on the side bar of my blog.. I think it will do two things.. 1. it will motivate me to actually plan a whole week.. 2. it will help me stay focused and motivated to stay on track if you gals out in cyber space know what I have planned. .. So.. my goal.. by this time tomorrow night.. have my weeks worth of meals posted. .. Then Sunday go grocery shopping.. for the much anticipated start day MONDAY! yipee!

I am thrilled that it is almost the end of december and I am still having to pull up my size six jeans. This is the first time i can remember not gaining a LOT of weight during the holidays.. and the first time in years I have not had a "resolution" to get in shape.. ..of which .. by the way I never kept. This year.. my resolution is PROGRESS. (more on that later)

Blessings.. and I am really looking forward to all we can achieve with our next challenge.!

Comments

Josha said…
Hey! I left you a comment on my blog...got confused about which one I was on, I guess! I'm so impressed with your plans. I'm not going to be home until Monday sometime...
Mom2t said…
OK, so what an achievement to not be one of the million Americans that will say.....'I am going to get in shape this year!' You already are....so proud of you!!