heres sweat in your eyes!

woke up at 530 ready to go this morning... then i realized the most important piece of sports "support" equipment was still wet in the washer! ...
SHOOT!

so i worked on the computer and relaxed before waking the kids at 630..

track at 7.. practice went great... the kidos ran so good! so fun to see them run FAST! ;)

after practice I came home for about 15 mins and headed out for a few laps around campus..
I did 4 and a quarter miles... it was oooooo so hot. but I loved it for the most part! ... 40 min run and home to stretch...... was so glad I got it done! sweat was running down into my eyes and I thought I really really need to get a running hat .... I have a terricloth sweat heandband but i cant bring myself to wear it :LOL:)

now time to paint the hallway! ...someday i will be finished with all this remodeling and be able to just sit around all day LOL >. :)
wanna see what I did yesterday?

our fireplace insert before:

and after! ...

Comments

Amy said…
Fireplace looks great! Isn't it fun to see how good everything looks with a fresh coat of paint!

I know what you mean about the sweat band - I prefer my hat. Keeps my hair hidden on bad hair days, too!