feet, 2miles, eats

My feet are STILL tired feeling.. its hard to describe... but its definately time for new shoes. will order them today :) same pair.. just new.

yesterday was just off. i was tired and felt sluggish all day. my eats weren't good. For some reason the turkey tacos i made last night (which we always have) gave me heart burn. so I went to sleep not feeling good at all... and slept restlessly until about 1am. This morning woke up and my tummy was fine... but i am tired.

I decided on the way to track NOT to run cause my feet were tired. But the kids (about 40 of them in the program) ran around the campus... so I tagged along with a group of boys (ages 7 to 10)... it was great fun and my feet felt better after the 2 miles :) .. course after I am home they feel tired again.... i will ice them later and see if i can get them to cooperate with me :)

eats? today.. so far:

breakfast (8:45ish): 2 peices of toast, 2 eggs, half cup o grapes, tea with 3 tsp sugar in it (i know i know... but thats all the sugar for today) :)
UPDATE:
snack: (1045ish) protein shake (opps didnt drink it) ..
grapes.
lunch: whole wheat tortillia, sauted zucchini and brocoli (i cant spell it but it was good), tea
Supper: breaded chicken breast cooked in olive oil, mashed taters, brocoli, tea
not enough water today.. gotta get the jug filled and ready.


ever feel like your flying by the seat of your pants?

Comments

Josha said…
hope you're back to your normal self soon!
I thought you got new shoes???? I'll be posting about mine today!