loving the weather!

just when you think it will always be 80 degrees at 630am.. a cool front comes through :) it was in the low 60s this morning when I left the house  :) I was actually thinking .. uh no.. its cold :) but on my when I started running IT WAS AWESOME!

I did a fast paced 4 miles.

Its always interesting to see who is out and about at 545am.... today I saw a couple of college girls, some moms, two older guys, two younger guys (who were def distance runners... they had the typical running shorts and no shirt and not a stick a fat on em.. and oh my they ran a fast pace), a group from a "fit camp" who were stretching, another Big group of about 20 college kids who i had to get of the way of.. they were like a herd.

I enjoyed the stars and clouds, the quietness of the town, the darkness, and most of all... the cool cool air :)

I only did 4 cause I am pretty sure I will be doing another 2 with the kids at track this morning .. but we will wait and see what coach has in store :)

On a track note.. My daughter Cat... made a new PR last week! 7m31 secs on the mile.....wont be long and she will be running in the 6s! woowhoo... its a joy to watch those kids run and work so hard! :)

now.. off to track.

Comments

Josha said…
Go, Cat! And go, Ruthie, with the cool weather! Can this really be you, the hot weather gal???