8 done!

left about 625am... beautiful pink clouds as the sun was rising ..no wind... but humid.... which led to a LOT of sweating...
miles 1 and 2 were ok... 3 and 4 i followed a guy in a orange shirt and ran the whole time... 5 and 6 were ok but got to see a really pretty black dog that looked like a great dane puppy...(he would have match my outfit perfectly..as i was in all black today too) and 7 and 8 were "hurry up get this done" so i can get home and get ready for worship.

i remembered why i like running.. its for how i makes me feel sometimes during ...but most of the time afterwards... Thats what i need to remember when I am making excusing and trying to get myself out the door... its all about how I feel when I am done!

woowhoo!--
" Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us." Heb 12:1

Comments

Josha said…
way to start a Sunday!
Amy said…
It does feel good once you're done, I agree! Great job plugging along!