waiting and waiting

I am still waiting for my new shoes to get here.. it seems like its taking forever.
hoping they show up today :) if they do I will go for a run tonight.

I helped with track practice this morning so no "concentrated" run for me ....which is fine as I really need to wait until the new shoes get here to do any major running ......I sure hope this little break wont be a bad thing for my 18 miler coming up.
The 18 mile run is scheduled for Saturday but I will run it Friday (not sure when) because Saturday morning we have our homeschool groups "back to school" event and then Saturday night we DH and I are going to a concert and staying the night in the big city. (yes.. its like a date.. but longer tehehe)...

I dont know about you all but things seems to be just getting busier and busier. Lots to do... behind on laundry, feeling the need to clean out the garage (again) and that doesnt count schooling the kids (which we started yesterday) .... I find myself thinking "WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE I DONE! .. deciding to do a marathon .. i am just NUTS" ... I mean.. I dont really have time for this. .. but here i am.. just two long runs away from my taper... so.. i will tread on :)

I will post later if my shoes get here and i get to go out for a run :) if I cant run.. i will do some body weight exercises. :) and report later

blessings!
r

Comments