Easy Run Monday (UPDATED)

My new shoes still havent gotten here and my left foot has been giving me some "issues" so i decided to just take it easy on running this morning. I ran a mile with the kids at track and will have a hard weight lifting session in just a few minutes. :)

I am not sure whats going on with my foot. Could it be from the hole I stepped in on Saturday? I have had soreness on the bottom and a tingling sensation ... just like the feeling you get when you are wearing socks and the split second before you slip and fall down. (its hard to explain) .. I am hoping and praying this isnt something that will keep me from my 26 on the 26th. So resting until my shoes get here is my plan :)

(on a side note... this weekend i realized that my sons foot is as big as mine! yikes .. (hes 10)


I will do an over all workout.. going light on the legs and hard on the upper body... will let you know how it goes.

I also start school today with the kids, and have lots of other things going on plus housework.

I have dropped a bit of weight, judging from my clothes i wore to church yesterday that use to be tight and are now about an inch too loose :) I also wore a running skirt this morning i couldnt get on a month ago :) .. so.. progress is being made... just slow.

ok..
more after i lift

UPDATE:
ok.. finished lifting. I did leg extensions, leg curls, walking lunges, shoulder press, curls, tri extensions, leg lifts, hip ups, crunches, more leg lifts, plank, crunches with bringing in knees.
I am tired. energy is zapped today. i dont like that.

Comments

Amy said…
Isn't it amazing how big boys can grow - all of a sudden??? My 14 year old has been bigger than me for a while now.

Good job on the weight loss - that is the way to do it, slow and steady!