tired. but still gona try

wow. I am STILL tired.

We drove to FtWorth to see Sara Evans in concert Saturday night and drove back home. We didnt get home until 3am. I wasnt in bed until 330. Then we got up and went to church yesterday morning ... had about a 2hour nap yesterday afternoon .. went to be early last night but i am STILL so tired.
I think I might be too old for this kinda fun. (ha)



Ok.. as far as training. I havent run since thursday. I was trying to decide if I should just skip my 18 miler and just do the 20 miler .......I posted THIS on Marathon Mommies and got some GREAT replies :)
so..
I have decided tomorrow morning I will give it another shot. I will get up and try to be out the door before 5am (crazy huh?) ... Today I will do nothing but laundry, school the kids, get things ready for tomorrow morning and sleep to try and rest up for it ......

I know i can do it.. it seems for me.. the hardest part is to find the HOURS and HOURS i need to finish, not feel pressured to push myself to hard too fast and all.


Can I just say how much I LOVE Marathon Mommies! I posted THIS last week and got GREAT responses. I am nervous about cold weather running but have decided that making myself enjoy running in the cold is my main goal for this winter.

Comments

Cindy said…
I would much rather run in the cold weather then in this Texas heat. It seems easier.
JRo said…
You can do it! You should have stayed at my house, or Laura's..mm, Laura's. Her's is cleaner! ;)We are only a 30 minute drive from FT Worth! ;)

I LOVE running in the cold. The hardest part is getting out the door, but once I am out there is so much to keep my attention! Everyone is so festive and happy! More people are out, they have their windows open so you can go on house tours and Christmas decor. Need I say more????