8 will have to wait :) (UPDATE)

painted all day yesterday.... I am so sore too :)
I forgot to report I did pushups yesterday after I walked a few laps at the track.....
then I painted and painted.. over 8 hours.... all but one hour of that was painting my ceiling-upper walls... so having my arms in the "up" position most the day has let to being really sore in my shoulders, bis and tris.....my rib cage is sore too but i am sure thats from the pushups :)

funny how when you do something different your body isnt use to it :)


so... we are having a little bday party this afternoon and I need to finish up painting and get the furniture put back in etc before party time ........

I am postponing my 8 mile run until tonight :) .. i remember I like running at night... so it will be fun!
more after i am done........
OH.. and I love the songs Josha posted over at her blog and will be running to some new tunes thanks to her :) ....

UPDATE

no run tonight.... took a free day as far as meals... had no energy tonight so i decided to wait until tomorrow morning ...
alarm set for 5:45am.. getting up no matter how tired I am .. need to get back on this schedule if I am actually going to do this marathon thing........clothes, shoes, and ipod all laid out ready to go... not to see if I can down load some cool tunes.... Josha.. I cant listen to this song enough :) it's so catchy!


Remind me why i CHOSE to run a marathon?
1. oh i have so much extra time with nothing to do but run
2. oh.. i have so much energy that run-walking 16 miles sounds like a great way to use all that extra energy.
3. AND.. oh yeah.. i forgot I LOVE going to bed early and getting up before the sun.. its just so natural to me :)


I am looking forward to a nice relaxing 8 miles tomorrow... I think I am finally turning into a runner or something cause when I dont get my run in i get a bit cranky. :)

Comments

Josha said…
Reasons to train for a marathon:
1. to expand your experiences
2. to do something that seems impossible
3. to broaden your horizons
4. to strengthen your character
5. to draw from your self-will
6. to have purpose
hmmm...am I talking you into this or myself?
which ones of my tunes didja snag besides the relax one? I'm gonna get some of yours before my 5 miles, but I haven't taken the time yet.