nervous

825pm Tuesday:
nervous about the 18. trying to get my brain ready for the fight.... getting up at 415... wondering why i chose this ..... I dont have to do this.. but I am not quitting. sometimes we dont understand why... we just have to try .

more in the morning before I leave.

4:40 AM:
ok.. i am up. believe it or not.
hoping to do 10 min miles today so i will be done by 8am
I actually think i feel pretty good.. once i wake up.

one think that got me out of bed this morning is thinking "If I can get up in the middle of the night to take care of my kids when they are sick, then i can do this. Its all about perspective."
I think being a Mom gives us women a unique oportunity to use those experiences to help make us stronger in other areas in life.

ok.. enough talkin... I best get with it.

oh. and while you wait for me... check out this guys blog !

Comments

Josha said…
I'm looking forward to your report!
Amy said…
I'm sure you did well, can't wait to hear how it went!