the day before 16

tonight is the night before the longest run of my life so far.
16 miles.

yikes
..

I have mulled over in my head when I should run... I figured I would go first thing in the morning.. but the thought of it being so hot when i am done is not very exciting. The other idea is to run tomorrow night... and it would be getting cooler the longer I go.. ...

but I have to go with the first thing in the morning option.... I am afraid if I wait... other things will get in the way... like painting, or cleaning the camper, or watching to much star trek :) hahah.. :)

so.. I plan ... a 515am wake up... hope to out the door by 6 at the latest.


eats today?
a teaspoon of gatoraid powder in water before track

eggs and toast, catchup, water

fat free refried beans, 6 tor. chips, hot sauce, tea with 2 tsp of sugar (yes sugar.. i slipped)

whole wheat crackers, low fat cheese stick, water, lean ham

apple and peanut butter water

roast, mashed tatos, green bean casserol, 2 rolls (it was a family get together :)


not perfect.. but better... no workout today either.. unless you could painting and cleaning as a workout :) ...

anxious about tomorrow.... will be interesting to see how it goes.

Comments

Josha said…
I'll be checking your blog every few minutes tomorrow to see how your looooong run goes!
Amy said…
Good morning - it's 11 am here, so that means you are probably getting up real soon...good luck on your run today, I will be thinking of you and sending you the strength to hang in there and get it done - I know you can do it!
Ruthie said…
wow.. thanks yall!
its 537am.. i just forced myself out of the bed... man that was tough. now.. to get out the door. i know i will have a good time.. as soon as I wake up... prob not until mile 5 or so LOL...