GREAT run(S)

At track practice at 6am. I ran with my oldest daughter and the rest of the kids around campus plus 2 laps around the track for a grand total of 2.5 miles. Came home to pick up the boys and then ran with the second practice at 7 around campus again :) for a grand total of 4.5 miles today.

My feet have still been feeling tired... but not when I run they feel GREAT when I run... so.. to be on the save side i will ice them in a few minutes just to make sure :) ... my new shoes should be here hopefully by friday :)

Highlights of the morning:
  • getting to run with my daughter
  • getting to run through the sprinklers with coach, my daughter and 4 other of the track girls
  • getting to encourage some of the girls who were struggling to make it the 2 miles during the 2nd practice.
  • getting to yell as the kids ran sprints at track :) wooowhoo.. so fun to watchem run FAST! (esp the little 3 and 5 and 6 year olds!)
  • getting all hot and sweating and not caring if i stink ;) (yes.. tom boy at heart here :)


now.. time to go make some breakfast :) I am hungry ....

Comments