the music that keeps me going

I thought I would share some of my play list today... below you will see a list of songs that are on my ipod and that I ran to earlier this morning... I decided to see if I could find video of some of the songs that really get me to kick into the next gear when I am running... some of the videos are (of course) not as high quality as version on my ipod.. but you get the idea :)










Suds in the Bucket-Sara Evans
Mama Told Me (not to come)- 3 dog night
The Motions- matthew west
Someday- flipsyde
Can't Slow Down- Randy Roger Band
Only the Young- Journey
Ojos Asi- Shakira
Anthem- Superchick
It Happens- Sugarland
Lifesong- Casting Crowns
Savior- Skillet
On the Run- Pink Floyd
Don't Cha (Ralphi's Hot Freak 12" Vox Mix)- Pussycat Dolls 9min55 secs
Supermassive Black Hole- Muse
No Creo- Shakira
It's On- Superchick
Time Has Come- Mercy Me
Sweet Emotion- Aerosmith
Let's Go Crazy- Prince
Ooh La La- Goldfrapp
Synchronicity 1- Police
Galang (radio edit)- M.I.A
Run- Addison Road
Endurance- Trevor Jones
Seven Days Of Lonely(radio edit)- I Nine
La Tortura (Shaketon Remix)- Shakira Feat. Alejandro Sanz


I ran 5.25 miles this morning... 2.25 outside and 3 on the treadmill... it rained early this morning so i didnt get out until later... and it was HUMID.. i was dripping sweat when I was running... but it felt great!
I am glad to be done and now I can get on with my day... ... hope to finish painting the ceiling today in my den :) .....always stuff to do .. seems never ending some days :)

hope you have a great run today...
would love to hear what you all run too :) so.. consider yourself tagged and post your run music on your blog so we all can see :)

Comments

Unknown said…
yay! new music to chck out! I'll post my latest run list!
mymodbod.blogspot
Great job on your run too! My long run this week is to be 5 miles. My favorite distance!
Unknown said…
okay...so forgot to change user names again. Josha, not Odell.
Sarah said…
Yay! Music lists! I'll check out Josha's too! I saw this when you first posted it, but just got back to it last night. Thanks for posting!