6 miler to the mine and weights! woowhoo

yesterday we went to the local gym and lifted weights. it was great fun! I did the 3 Bs.. back butt and bicep.... my legs are sore today so it was a great workout!

this morning Josha and I headed up a little road the leads to the local Mine... which our family toured yesterday. I made it all the way up! so it was 6 miles for todays run (and walk).. :) I forgot my camera on the run this morning .. but here are a few photos from when we toured the mine.

The Mine is 900ft higher than the town.... so it was a fun challenge to make it up those steep hills ... but oh so fun running down them!


heres a picture of the river we ran by this morning and Friday... our kids are playing in it :) ... this was taken yesterday afternoon.. as I laid out by the river :) below is what my view looked like yesterday :)

This is the view from the window of their community gym
and below pics of us working out :)





I believe now after running up to the mine today with Josha that she really is superwoman! wow. those hills are killer! and her half marathon she ran those more than once! You rock Josha!

Comments

JRo said…
That is so amazing! How fun to be able to visit a friend living in such a wonderful part of God's amazing creation! He is amazing, isn't he!
Josha said…
It was so much fun to have you here and to get to run and lift with you. Wish I could have said g'bye, so...
BYE! Be safe and have fun.
I'll mail your book. I finished it today.