calories calories hummmm.

ok..
today is my first day to keep track of exactly what I have eaten.
I have NEVER done this and it is pretty annoying but I am making myself do this for atleast a week to see if I can figure out where my problem is as far as not loosing weight like I did last year.

todays totals are 1120 calories

I looked up the amount of calories I need in order to maintain my weight and that number was
2352. ... which is a lot and that number is if I list myself in the "active" section and not "very active"

I will continue to track for the next week ........

I am pretty happy with the fact that today I had only 3 glasses of tea all with reduced sugar and my first glass was not until after noon. The only issue I had was a headache and no energy around 2pm.. which required an hour nap and then I was all better.
I know i will be having withdrawals from sugar and caffeine.....been here done this before :)

other good news today is I have had a great water day! increased that water intake.. have a gallon jug all to my self and will try to officially drink it all tomorrow :) A gallon a day keeps the dr away right?


part of my "taking control of my health" and "giving nutrition and natural healing" one last shot before going BACK to the Dr to request more testing to find out why my blood pressure is so low is requiring myself to get to bed at a decent hour and make sure I am getting enough sleep.
with that said.....
I am off to bed.... before 10pm :)

but before i go! :)
the new article has been posted on HHWCLUB.. you can check it out HERE.
so tomorrow and the next few posts after that I will be showing you my home gym and great finds we happened upon over the years :)

Comments

Josha said…
I think you aren't eating ENOUGH. Your body will hang onto fat if you don't feed it enough. I love the slideshow in your sidebar!
Ruthie said…
you know thats why i love body for life so much.. no counting calories! :) will see how the rest of the week goes but will prob just go back to that system :)