still no run! (UPDATE)

ok.. the PLAN is to run tomorrow morning... its now midnight... wonder how early i can get up and get it done? ... vacation is fun.. but not so good for the diet and workout plan :) we are still not at home....although fiesta texas was fun and i was active today.. its not the same as a good run.

my plan is to run for 25 mins then turn around and run back to the house giving me a 50 min run.

UPdate: 730am
I am up.. hoping to head out in about 10 mins. late nights make it hard to get up but i am looking forward to feeling normal ... and though its weird... running does that for me :)

904am
ok.. got it done.
45 min run .. LOTS of hills.. thought of Josha a lot ........
I feel so much better!

now to pack it up and head home

Comments

Josha said…
Great, great job! Where were you? Did you run in San Antonio? I'm so impressed. I'm always afraid to run in a new place by myself. You're determined! :)
Amy said…
Great job getting it done - isn't that the best feeling?