Fast post run report :)

Well.. I have been very surprised to find that the soreness I thought I would have to endure on the little weekend trip to Houston.. has never shown up.
Yes.. i was a little sore.. but I have been so surprised that I wasnt even as sore as I am when I do those wonderful walking lunges! ..
When i finished the run i thought I wouldnt be able to walk the next day... but I guess that cold bath and protein shake I had before going to bed did the trick :)

I am also enjoying what all this running is doing to my legs! muscles and lines of muscles I have never had... esp in my thighs! woowhoo!

plan on running in the morning..50 mins :) will report in after I am done... didnt run today cause we were at the pool right after worship this morning! :) so fun!


thanks for all your encouragement .. you all know I would have never ever tried to tackle this marathon thing if it werent for all of my blog gals cheering me on and encouraging me! yall are the best!

Comments

RunnerDude said…
Hey Ruthie! Just stumbled upon your blog. What an inspiration! I've asked for the readers of my blog to send me their stories of how running has changed their lives. Each person who sends a story will be entered in a drawing for a $25 RoadRunnerSports Gift Card. Check it out on the blog http://ncrunnerdude.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-has-running-changed-your-life.html
Happy Running and congrats on all your success!
Josha said…
You're doing it, you're doing it!