tired.

do you ever get tired of "feeling frumpy"
I am tired of feeling that way
tired of my clothes not fitting, being too tight and refusing to not buy more
tired of feeling like I am making progress in EVERY other area of fitness except weight loss
I dont want to be 147lbs and thats makes me tired too.
tired of just feeling like its such hard work sometimes. not the workouts.. i LOVE those... but it seems the eats are my downfall.. it use to be that I could not eat cake and ice cream and all and the weight would just drop off after about 8 weeks or so of being consistant......... but ... . not anymore am tired of THAT too.

I know frumpy and feeling frustrated is a phase.. and a nice long run will make me feel better........
but wondered...
If you ever feel tired too....

Comments

Josha said…
so so tired..mostly when I DON'T run. On the days that I run, I feel much less tired. in every way.
Ruthie said…
me TOO... thats the problem... no running the last few days :)
Laura Odom said…
Yes. A lot. After years of pretty much writing off physical activity as an option I finally got tired enough to decide to make a change. I started really paying attention to what I ate and making an effort to do something. I started walking 4-5 times a week & even in the past few weeks adding a LITTLE jogging. I cannot tell you how much better I feel over all. I lost 15 pounds, but then it just stopped. It's very frustrating because I feel like I'm putting so much into this and am now at a stalemate, but I press on. I want to be healthy - but it is tiring at times! Hang in there... you've been a great inspiration to me!