Better than it use to be ... but


Its mornings like this that I ask myself "WHY?".
Last night my DH and I went out on a date. Texas Roadhouse was great! .. my tummy this morning.. not so much :) and i didnt eat that bad! But... I guess once my body gets use to eating healthy.. it wants to stay that way :) My eating these days is soo much better than it use to be.. I just keep trying to focus on the fact of how much progress I have made, getting rid of all those bad habits is nice... I guess how bad I feel this morning is just a reminder of what I use to feel like all the time! yikes

Today is rest day for me. Which is good, i think i need it before tomorrow. I am a bit anxious about 14 miles.. more nervous than i was with the half. I am not sure why but I think it will make the fact that I am trying to complete a full marathon even more concrete. I am wishing my weight would drop off a bit more ... even just another 5lbs would be nice as it would make it easier on my feet as I go so many miles. ... but.. i know that will come eventually, I just have to stick with what I am doing, ESP getting enough sleep and drinking enough water.

I am off to paint the ceiling in my den... Painting ceilings is a pain but i know it will be so nice when its finished.

Comments

Josha said…
"Painting ceilings is a pain, but I know it will be so nice when it's finished."
"Running fourteen miles is a pain, but I know it will be so nice when it's finished."
Can't wait to hear all about it!