its raining again

Its raining again but that didn't stop us this morning :)

The kids don't have track practice today or tomorrow but coach wanted them to run anyway. He is traveling with 17 of our track kids to the Texas Games in San Antonio.
I woke up and checked the weather at 615am and went back to bed. At 630am i thought to myself... well.. running in the rain wouldn't be bad.

We left at 7, the kids rain a mile and half or 2 miles (which ever they were assigned by coach) and I walked the track. I have been having a bit of shin tightness since running yesterday morning so i decided to take it easy today. I did 3 laps fast walking,
then 5 sets of 10 - walking lunges and stretched a lot.

After we got home I did triceps, back and a few leg extensions just to make sure I got a good burn in my legs (ha).

I am trying hard to change my sleep schedule... which isnt easy for a night owl like me. but i know those longer runs are coming up and i will want to be up and out by 530 so it wont be so hot. We will see how it goes... if it doens work out I might start running in the evenings.

Comments