home!!!!!!



this is a shot of one of the hills i ran up and down with Josha on that six miler.....i am amazed she runs these roads all the time !

...... a photo my son took of my in Ouray Co when we stopped in a little shop for breakfast!!! I wont be eathing like this again for a long time!

now for the POST :)

oh I LOVED being in colorado! it was great! but I am soooo happy to be home. Isnt that funny, no matter where home is.. its always an amazing feeling to be there after being away! :)

I have been mulling over thoughts and plans for what to do next. I am thinking of either a full marathon (on my own.. as I refuse to pay $ again and loose it cause i get injured like last year) OR do a bike-run thing......... either of which i would like to do ON my birthday in September. I am not sure if that is enough time to train.. so i will have to get back to you all on the details after I research training etc :)

I am definately going to be getting off sugar (yes, again) and gaining control of my sleeping and eating (not that i sleep eat) but that I need to be more scheduled on both. I am definately frustrated that I am not loosing weight like i did when i ran the half last year and that the dr's have yet to find a answer to the very low blood pressure issue i have...... so I will be reading and reading and looking for answers again on my own for the next few weeks.

Comments