Changes? (updated)

8:56pm
ok.. so i was kinda fussin about missing my run yesterday and how i couldnt wait until tomorrow and go run in the morning and how i hoped it didnt thunderstorm tomorrow (50% change) cause I can run in the rain but not in the lightening... and well... my sweet hubby said... "well.. go now :)... go now honey.. it will make you feel better and then you will come home and be like 'i am so glad i went runnin'! ... so hurry up.. go before it gets dark."...
so

i did

2.25 miles ran the first mile
second mile i sprinted and then walked

I STINK, I AM COMPLETELY COVERED IN SWEAT, I AM RED FACED... BUT...
I FEEL GREAT!

now.. i am still looking forward to tomorrow morning and i still hope it doesnt thunderstorm... but ... now i can feel great and still think that way :)








First of all I just finished my upper body workout.. and i am sitting here with my yummy banana, strawberry and protein shake :) I did chest, shoulders and biceps ...it felt great but i had to lift without my gloves and it felt so weird. It was almost like running without shoes on! LOL ... my gloves will turn up .. sometimes things just go missin after you come home from vacation.



Last week I mentioned progress photos.... so here they are. Those of you who read my blog know I HATE putting these pictures up.... mostly because you get to see my lovely belly which I dont walk around showing anyone :) .... so this is always something that is way out of my comfy zone.
But I post progress pictures for a reason. Because progress photos are one thing that inspired me years ago when I thought I had lost all hope. I am thankful to those women out there that bravely posted before and after shots in hopes of inspiring someone else.. and that.. just happened to be me. So.. here are my most recent progress photos:

April 28th 09

July 15th 09
April 28th 09
July 15th 09

I think i see some changes.
but what is most important is i FEEL the changes! I feel soooo much better!

I think I am getting it back!
and will forever REFUSE to go back to how I use to be:



WOOOOWHOOOO!

Comments

Unknown said…
You're way too cute. Look at your back and shoulders and calvies.
Unknown said…
haha...josha posting as odell again
Ruthie said…
I was fixing to say "hold on there a minute odell!" hahahah
.. :)
its funny how it comes off my legs, back and arms .. i shrink from the outside in .... but i know that its eventually going to be melting at my belly :) so thats fun!
JRo said…
Ah, I love you Ruthie! Thanks for being brave and posting scary things so that others can be who they CAN be.. if they only believe!

PS
You are not scary... posting is scary! haha!