what a great day... so far :)


great workout this morning.
took Jo to track at 7 and while he ran 200s over and over ... I
  • ran a mile
  • walking lunges (52)
  • frog jumps onto a step (15)
  • ab work (leg lifts, hip ups, more leg lifts, crunches)
  • pushups (15)
I thought that was enough... and decided I would go cool down with Jo and the track kids. Coach does a cool down of walking jogging stretching and abwork... all while staying in a big circle. .. well.. what I didnt know is that Coach decided to play duck duck goose at the end of the cool down.... I got picked TWICE! ... talk about a game that most people think a 40 year old mom shouldn't play (Ha!)... i was exhausted after ... laying out flat on the track sucking wind like never before :) ... IT FELT GREEAAAAAT!

How fun was that! What a great way to end a great workout!

Good news today too :) ... I ran in an outfit I havent worn since last summer! Infact the running skirt I had loaned to my daughter to wear until I could get back into it! (of course she had to saftey pin it to keep the think up :)..... but its sooo exciting to feel the progress again :)

check back later today for progress photos :)
i am off to a meeting! gotta run :) ha

Comments

Josha said…
You look great! Hurray for progress! And I love your coach.
Josha said…
lookin' for photos...
like your long run schedule on the sidebar.
Amy said…
Looking great!!! Good for you - isn't that the best feeling?