Its tomorrow. yikes (UPDATE Xs 2))

last night: 1230am
stayed up too late
tomorrow already
spose to run at 6am
yikes

638amI am sad. I woke up early at 530am. got ready and walked out the door looking forward to a great morning and a great run. I had my ipod on.. listening to "suds in the bucket" by sara evan when I realized a light flashed.... I took my ipod off and listened and a few seconds later .. it thundered.

bummer.

hate it when you want to go but you cant..
oh well..
back to bed.

11:42
ok.. the rain past... the kids were rained out of track so we all waited until 9ish and went for a run around campus... then the kids ran a few sprints at the track. I ended up practicing what I preach I guess :)

click here to read the latest article on HHWClub! "Family and Fitting Fitness In"


.... I hung back with Jo so most of my running turned into walking.. but that was ok.. he did great! and has improved soooo much! his running pace is just a walking pace for me :)
so I did 2 and a half miles. Not exactly what I had planned and not really what I wanted... I have become accustome to my runs being my time of solitude :) but today it was ok that it wasnt :)

Comments

Unknown said…
what a great mommy!
go with the flow....
Unknown said…
oh...that was actually josha, not odell...I guess I'm logged in as him! oops
Ruthie said…
I love it when odell comments on my blog! :)
you a great mommy too Josha! :)