50

50 min run... ran 2 miles then walked 2 laps with a friend and visited.. then ran 20 mins after that.. i am tired but it was great. My arms are tired from yesterdays workout too! :)

I am a bit nervous about the 14 miler coming up on Saturday but know I can make it if I walk and run it but i guess for now I just wont think about it...
if i look at that schedule over to the right I just think "what? am i crazy?"....
so
I just wont think about it.... after all.. 14 miles is only 7 times around the campus :) right?

my main goal this time around is to make it through the training with out injury. .. doesnt matter how fast ... just dont get hurt. :) so i can get to the starting line!

off to try and get somethings done today... getting to go visit with a friend at lunch time .... but i am started to feel summer slipping away :(
Fall and all its business will be here before I know it.

Comments

Josha said…
so, here's an idea...
7 times around campus...with something fun between each like that marathon you sent me a link to....
Like, one lap around and then do 7 jumping jacks.
second lap and do 7stretches.
third lap and 7 gulps of gatorade.
fourth lap and 7 hugs from your family.
fifth lap and 7x7 seconds lying on the grass.
sixth lap and 7 pretzels.
seventh lap and 7 HOURS in a hot bath! hahaha
Ruthie said…
wooowhooooo
i like it :)