Long run tomorrow.. new shoes :)

Ok.. its official.. i feel completely back to normal! YIPEEE.

I decided to do a video post again today.. I feel a bit silly and when i watch this i think "do i really look and talk like THAT?" ugh.. funny. but.. its fun to do :)

I have a long run tomorrow.. 10 miles.. i hope to do it with a 10 min mile average :) .. will see. OK.. so here the silly video..




I did not lift weights. but DID get grocery shopping! :) does that count LOL

I am off to get things in order for my run and then my part time job tomorrow.. working 10 to 4 teaching art to anyone who walks in the door.. :) we are painting .. should be fun.. but i expect to be tired and hungry most of the day after the long run.. so eating every hour and half or so will be tricky :)



and finally .. an amazing story.. and amazing inspiration!

hope your weekend is GREAT!

blessings
r

Comments

Anonymous said…
oooh that video post was so cute! Loved it.
Anonymous said…
loved seeing you in your video and your little doggie and your new shoes! isn't it funny how others don't see us like we see ourselves. you are looking so good. one of these days i should put up a little vid.
Josha said…
cute you! cute shoes! cute dog!
Laura said…
great sandals, great verse, great that you can video blog. i need to check into that.

getting my first run in tonight, after weights. first since i have been well. little too much for the first day? nah!
JRo said…
I like your voice.. you are normal. I remember thinking, the first time I heard you.. Oh, she is just like me... NORMAL! :) The dog is funny... and were did you find a hubby that will buy you clothes? Mine will buy me a Roomba, but will NOT buy me clothes! EVER...