it wasnt purty



well it wasnt purty.
my yesterday .. that is.

i felt pretty good until about 1pm.. then it hit me.. chills, fever, and too many reminders of what the flu was like this past Christmas.

my fever went up to 102.. i laid around all afternoon and finally went to bed for the night at 830.
my sweet DH gave me some more tylenol when he came to bed around 11ish and i slept the rest of the night.

this morning i feel better... much much better.. so hopefully i am past the worst of it...
I had only liquids all day yesterday so today will be the slow process of eating real food again :)

I "plan" not to workout today but to rest ..
I hope to run a 5k "race" with my friend Jessica who is in China.. on Thursday.. she will run it at 9ish am on her Friday which will be 8pmish on my Thursday... so.. we will be running a 5k at the same time but on different sides of the world:) should be fun!

ok i I am off to see if this apple juice will be allowed in my tummy this morning .....
yall stay well!

being sick stinks!!!!

Comments

Laura said…
Get better soon! Take it easy today.

I do feel good that I got up, now I'm potty training #2 and off to the gym.
JRo said…
Yuck. I am sorry you do not feel good. Sounds like you got what your son had. Hope I don't get what my son has!
Good luck on the 5K tomorrow evening! SO fun!
Josha said…
hope you're better! I look forward to hearing about the 5k tomorrow night!! video, please.