the 50 that wasnt

I tried to do my running at the track this morning with the kids but it just didnt work out..
I ran a mile and then had to stop to "encourage" my son .... i then started running again and had to stop again... .. and that is the story of this mornings run.
It's all fine cause my IT band is still a bit sore so walking running and jogging was fine to do today.. all in all i guess it was around 40 mins...

starting school today with the kids.. so i am off to get things in order...

would have been much better if i would have just gotten up at 6 when i woke up and gone running.. but i couldnt drag myself out of bed. and it was rainy out. overcast... dunno why .. just couldnt get up and out this morning.

there is always tomorrow.... right?

Comments

Laura said…
there is ALWAYS tomorrow. at least you moved your body, so it was stop and go, but you did it!

have fun with school
Josha said…
I love ya, Tomorrow!
I meant to lift today, but that hasn't happened either! It all ends up good. You're already starting SCHOOL???
JRo said…
run, stop, run, stop, run, stop... isn't that just life with kids? As long as we never quit running after the stopping, I think we are doing OK!