frustrated. but still going VIDEO UPDATE

ok.. well i was feeling better yesterday morning.. the water in my ear had finally gone away and i was still not 100% but much better.. but when i washed my hair yesterday I accidently got water in that ear AGAIN! .. it is still stopped up this morning.. last night i felt bad when i went to bed but happy i feel some better this morning.

I am taking the kids to track today and I will walk and jog a bit while they run but will take it easy... I am hoping this is the only time i am sick during my training .. could that be wishful thinking? hum

I also wanted to add that on my 9 mile run thursday i used Aquafor instead of Vasilene.. and it works SOOO much better.. not near as gooy and didnt seem to wear off after a few miles!

i will post later after my mini-workout


UPDATE:
did a 2 and half mile walk this morning.
still not feeling good at all..
taking meds to see if it will help..
trying to be patient.

UPDATE 2
I decided to try out my new computer and do a video :) .. i uploaded it on the lowest setting so the quality is not that good.. but i will do all my other videos in the high res so it looks better :) .. sorry about the quality. (and lack of makeup on my face :) LOL.. i dont wear makeup when I am doing laundry :)



blessings
r

Comments

JoAnn said…
OH I LOVED the video bloggin!!!! Nice to see you checked for lil green men in your cute nose b4 you posted it LOL!!!!! Your hair turned out great...no more pootie rooties!!! Love ya sister girl....keep on truckin'! J.
Josha said…
oh yes, the hair is fab and the laundry day look is to die for. Loved the post! get well!
sauchagirl said…
Great job! I loved the video! Hope you feel better soon!
JRo said…
Girl, How do you find the time? You train for a marathon, home school kids, housewife, mother... AND make video blog entries? Geeze!