quotes i like and today (UPDATED changes)

"Sometimes in the winds of change we find out new direction"

"Courage does not always roar, sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day saying...... "I will try again tomorrow" M. Radmacher

Its Choice,... not chance.... that determines you Destiny" Nidecht

Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there" Will Rogers

thought those were GREAT .. i got them from a movie a friend sent me.. click here to watch it..

-------
On the running front..
i woke up late this morning (7am) but too late to go for a 45 min run like i was spose to today.
I took the kids to track but just visited instead of running..
My IT band has been bothering me so its probably good to take a day off.. tomorrow is to be cross training but i will probably run instead.

I have been having problems with being hungry all the time.. since my long run on Saturday i have been hungry! .. well. not every moment.. but yesterday i ate every hour and a half! its like i cant get enough calories or something. so this morning after track i ate three eggs instead of two :) will try and up my protien and see if that helps :)

i have to work tonight (art stuff).. and will do house work (laundry) and get things ready for this evening (including making supper before i leave) .. i also have schooling to do with the kids so
i guess its best just to skip my run today.


UPDATE:
ok.. so i have decided to change up my weekly schedule.. to try and have my long runs on Sundays instead of Saturday. so.. today will be a rest day :) but no worries.. i will get that long run on sunday to "test" it out and see how i like it before my runs get really really long :) and that way i wont be exhausted when i have to work on Saturday afternoons :)

more tomorrow

blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
I prefer sunday for my long run. Great quotes! I hope your day just gets better and better!