Waking Tips and holding on...


The alarm on my watch is just fine... which is good news.... but the bad news is that i just pushed it this morning and went right back to sleep.
Its been overcast and rainy here the past two mornings and its giving me a great idea of how hard it will be to wake up this fall-winter which, as many of you know is my worst time of year :)

I am so frustrated with myself. I MUST go to bed earlier... there is no way i will want to get up and run if i dont go to be until 11pm!

So... its now 1005am and i just got off the treadmill and finished stretching. I hated running this morning... I didnt want to do it.. i didnt want to!!!! . I dont know why... but i got out there anyway.
I walked a LOT more than i was planning on .. but somedays WALKING just has to be ok. It just does. :) 3.37 miles

so.. now that i am done i feel a bit better.. but i do feel like my blood pressure is too low, so i have some nice eggs with salt on them in hopes that it will make me feel much better:)

Needless to say i am ready for the "struggling" to get workouts in part of my life to be over with :) LOL

But.. life isnt perfect.. I am not perfect.... and NO one has a Perfect training session for months on end...

and its ok.

Holding on until its all easy again.

Ruthie

Comments

Laura said…
Life isn't perfect? what? I didn't get that memo. ha ha ha

I did poorly on the treadmill as well this morning, did not even break 2miles. But I had a rippin arm workout.
Laura said…
p.s. Fall is my most favorite season, if I only lived where I could daily bask in the beauty of it.
JRo said…
Ohh, I LOVE to run in the winter. All the Christmas decorations! And people have their windows open, to show off their trees, so i get little mini home tours and get to check out peoples decorating styles. I LOVE it!
As for the not wanting to do anything, I FEEL you.