ok ok i am up already! ugh (UPDATE)

so i managed to NOT get to bed at a decent hour (dadgum olympics) and then i managed to NOT get a good nights sleep.. (slept awful) but i DID manage to wake up at 6am and I am fixing to head out the door for a morning of sprints . UGH.

The only thing that got me out of bed was saying "i can just take a nap this afternoon if i need it"

I MUST get in the habit of getting up no later than 6am or this marathon will be hard to do.. just because i have so many other responsibilities in my life!

more after my run.

OK>. got my run done..
2 miles but sprints .. ran a warm up... walk and sprint walk and sprint
tired but good.

glad i went

OH forgot to mention.. i think my ipod is broken. :( went to turn it on this morning and it would not come one.. dead as a doornail :( .. bummer.
so this sprint run this morning was with NO sunglasses (cause mine broke) and NO ipod.. i seriously felt a bit n@ked.



r

Comments

Anonymous said…
i **feel** ya both on the liferesponsibilities and the friggin olympics :)

I just too selfish (read: will not let go of my me time) and that's the only reason I drag my weary arse out of bed.
JRo said…
Good job! And this time I was the one that forgot to get up! I was even awake... shame
Kate said…
ugh! I totally relate. I got up this morning at 6:30 (late) with a booming migraine, then came down to check my email before heading to the pool and gym to find out that my morning workout would be replaced by moving furniture. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing yet...

~Kate
Fabulous @ 50
Josha said…
dang olympics! that kind of inspiration should be limited to daylight hours!
heading out the door to run! (late, i might add)
JW said…
Ruthie, you look GREAT!

I am so touched that you checked up on me in June. Thank you for thinking about me. I am doing really well, spiritually and emotionally, so I am now back to sharing my "weight loss" journey. my new blog: http://skinnyontheinside.squarepress.com :) I will add you to my blogroll so I can go back to rooting you on!!!
Laura said…
dumb olympics, love olympics. i'm with you...that is why tonight i am going to bed. i too am not sleeping well, waking up with migraines each day - also, b/c son #2 is now pacifierless! so he's crying in the night. oh well.

glad you got sprints in, even though you were a little bare. dare i even say i have yet to run WITH my ipod, kinda is cumbersome and gets in the way of my thoughts. still need to try it though.