5k with Jessica (UPDATE)


ok.. so this is what i did last night instead of running a 5k with Jessica in China :)

We got tickets to a big event in town...

so ..

i am running my 5k with Jessica ..
this morning..

more after i run :)

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.. just finished chatting with Jessica
she did GREAT... 8.3 mins per mile!
wow
thats FAST

I made a race # :) see:






and had to run on the treadmill cause i couldnt go outside... plan was to get up and out by 615 am but woke up with my tummy hurting :( ....

so i waited until after track.

not too good..

30.28 .... which is 9.7 per mile
which is not my typical pace but i had literally NO energy... actually got off the mill and grabbed a granola bar and got back on eating and walking really fast at the same time... there was no way i could make it without a bit of something... my energy has been shot... 2 days of liquid.... a "real lunch yesterday" and a sparse supper last night... ugh
I am ready... SOOOOO ready for my tummy to be "normal" again

heres pictures from this morning:
now i must go eat some fruit. :)

















Comments

sauchagirl said…
You look so happy, and pretty, and skinny.

I think you've made it to fit!
Laura said…
Hope your tummy is back to normal quickly.

You look GREAT!
JRo said…
You crack me up! Great legs girl! You make those skirts look awesome!
Ruthie said…
I DO?
huh.
Unknown said…
Yeah...you oughtta be a spokesmodel for the running skirt!!!:D Hey ladies...there will be more on our "cross-world" 5k posted in my blog in a few days (I'd do it now, but I'm rewarding myself for the 5k with a weekend out of town in a place with no internet...).:D
Josha said…
loooookin' gooood! Love the race number!!
JoAnn said…
Yep, great legs...boobs, arms, you have great everything. Such an inspiration!!! OH, and I've designed the t-shirt I'm gonna wear to your race....it says "RUTHIE ROCKS!" LOL!!! Love ya, RuRu. J.