cardio is a no go (SCRATCH THAT!)

Yeah i know I know.. its only 20 mins.
but today is a miss too.
coop was today.... not that that is an excuse.
Its been a crazy day.. wont go into it here. .. but.

I am frustrated with myself..
its late .. i am exhausted, and have a dirty kitchen to go clean. and then its bed for me!
DH gets up before 6 in the morning..

Focusing on not quitting.. refusing to quit..

more lunges and squats tomorrow! (I am soooooo sore all over now.. legs, arms, chest, .. you name it.. its sore.. )..

more tomorrow.
r

STRATCH THAT!!!!
CALL ME CRAZY.. ITS REALLY OK.
but i am so stressed i feel the need to run.
I cleaned the kitchen and i am heading to campus at 915 at night to go run.
crazy.. thats me!
more after i get back
R

UPDATED 1015PM
ok.. I am back.. did around campus .. a little over a 12 min mile.. which isnt bad considering i walked just a tad and I did some stairs too! ..
I feel sooooo much better!
a lesson learned..
dont fight the feeling.
that stressed out
need to run
feeling
just get those durn shoes on and
hit the trail!

Eats were way off today.. candy bar here, homemade pizza there, dr pepper all day..
I tell you girls.. NEED TO GET THAT BFL EATING BANDWAGON BACK UNDER MY BELLY!.

Goal this weekend..
GET A PLAN FOR EATING .. SET SOME GOALS FOR EATING. .. GET THE FOOD FOR EATING.... AND NEXT WEEK.. EAT THE FOOD I PLANNED AND REACH THE GOAL I SET.

IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING
LIFE IS ALWAYS BETTER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A RUN.. NO MATTER HOW LATE AT NIGHT..:)
-

Comments

Unknown said…
Tomorrow will be a better day!
sauchagirl said…
Yeah! You did it! Holy Cow that's late. Were your dragging your butt out of bed this morning? I would have been.
Ruthie said…
I was in by by 11 up at 530 to get DH to work and in bed by 6 .. up at 830..
a bit tired.. but slept soo much better cause i ran. :)
I am soooooo sore today! (more on that in my next post) :)
Unknown said…
Hooray for you!
sauchagirl said…
I know, I was terribly sore today too. Can't wait to hear about yours ;) Sounds like you got some good sleep.
JW said…
I with ya on the food. We will do this TOGETHER.. I will have a PLAN for next week!!!! I am so glad you did the run!!! GOOD JOB!!!! THAT has GOT to make you feel good, right?? :)