D2--Hiits are my drug of choice!

After what seems like 2 months being sick and taking drugs.. after what seems like 2 months of no activity. and after what seems like 2 months of couch potato-ness..

I am soooooo happy to announce..
6 hiits all at a speed of 10! which is as high as my mill can go!
after a long warm up.. to get all the kinks out.. i laid it all out on that mill.. and i feel GREAT

the rush i get from running as hard and as fast as i can is worth more and makes me feel better than any shot a doctor could give.!

the last 2 min 30 secs i did a brisk walk on 15% grade in honor of Jess .. who just returned this morning (her evening) from a 6 hour hike on a section of the great wall that has not yet been restored! .. wow... cant wait to see those pictures!

ok.. so.. i think i am really totally and seriously well and back from the depths of illness and lack luster energy from not being able to exercise!

can i have a smile?






YIPPEE!!!!!!




PS..
My chest and shoulders and tris are soooooo sore!
feels GREAT!



off to do abs.. UPDATE .. abs done on ex ball.. ouch. its been a while!
more later.
r

Comments

sauchagirl said…
Great! Glad to have you back. I need you for inspiration!
Josha said…
Ruth is baaaaack!!!!
I'm so glad. Your post gives me energy! Today is a lifting day for me, but I'm feeling like I might want to get out there and run too! It's a perfectly glorious day today! Tomorrow night is full moon (and lunar eclipse in case you didn't know) and I hear rumors that there will be moonlight sledding and skiing at the little ski hill. Wish you could come!
Unknown said…
Hooray!!!!! I'm SO glad you're back at it! You give me so much strength and inspiration! Keep it up!
sauchagirl said…
Wondering how today is going? And don't complain about the cold because it's snowing here in PA ; )