SFBFL day ONE (update)

good morning gals.
well.. maybe today is the day for feeling better
I am determined to start my next 12 weeks today even if i am not 100% .
I totally had the flu again .. I was going to go to the dr today but i did some looking on the net and found that my feeling better for a day and then feeling worse IS the flu symptom. .. so .. I am not worried about bronchitis or anything .. and i am not running fever so.. I will do a workout of some kind today and eat on target.

Here are my before pic.. I will come back when i have more time and set up a photo's page and list my goals etc.. (ps...I moved pic to side bar)

I better get to my workout.... lots to do today..

eats:
1. banana, peanut butter, flaxseed, protein shake.


Workout: 10.43am
I did squats and deadlifts with just 10lb and 15lb hand weights.. and I am exhausted.
I did three sets of both..
I left my weights out by the kitchen so i will do more sets later today.

drinking my first big glass of water :) ..

UPDATE:
well.. today was somewhat of a success.. ate on target most of the day. .. but caved for taco bell this evening.. but to be honest.. the HOT sauce tasted wonderful .. you know how when your nose is all stopped up .. nothing better than mex food to de-stuff it. ;)..
I got soooo much done today.. even though i still dont feel good.
kitchen is almost completely decluttered.. i conquered under the kitchen sink.. and my friends.. you just dont go under my kitchen sink! .. but not any more.. its spotless!
I also got the art cabinet that i brought into the den.. moved back out and our den is now only our den. that feels nice. it was way to crowded and cluttered with that in here!
.. I am happy i got a workout in and drank lots of water today.. I know i will be so sore tomorrow.. eventhough it was a wimpy workout.. I have turned into a wimp.. flu twice in almost a row will do that to you.

so heres to day one being done.. even when i am sick.. I believe my next 83 days can only get better. ..

off to read happy housewives! :) .. have you heard of this book? I am loving it.

be sure and check out the video below.. :)




Comments

sauchagirl said…
How are you feeling today? Hopefully better. Great for getting your workout in and getting back on track!
Unknown said…
Congrats girl! So proud of you! Can't wait to see you back at it full time! You're going to do great! Hooray for Day 1!!!!!!!!!
Josha said…
go, ruth, go!!!!
sauchagirl said…
I haven't read that book. I read a different Housewives book but I don't think it was that one. I'm reading The Kite Runner right now. I have wanted to read it forever and never got around to and now that I saw it was going to be made into a movie I had to get it done before the movie! Great book so far. Highly recommend it.

Have a great day!
Sarah said…
How many squats are you doing in a set, Ruthie?